Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Guitar

I just learned some guitar and it is hard but it's still fun. It is easier because a lot of people in my family know guitar. I like to play Flood by Jars of Clay. guitar is hard for small fingers but I can handle it. I know hou acoustic guitars are made but I'm not going to tell you. I use to think that guitars were hard to push down the strings. I think different now. Speaking of different, guitar hero is much different and easier than real guitar! It's like eating ice cream or spinach. ( no offense to those of you who like spinach.) Oh well. Can you play guitar, or should I say, geetar.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Andrew, You should post more on your blog!! I love reading them.
-mom

Mary Anne said...

Hi Andrew,
this is grandma Coburn and Ijust read your whole blog. Are you reading ours. This might be a good way to keepup on what you are doing. You write very well. See you tomorrow. Love ya, Grandma

The Dude said...

Ive been trying to post but i always run into something and it exits internet