Friday, March 16, 2007

Boring stuff

Don't you just hate school? School bores me. If you're reading this right now I'm probably playing video games or watching you read this. Back to school: tests are what I think are the worst, but if I know them well, there not too bad. Do you get report cards? You probably do, but nothing is as boring as watching your parents read them. (This isn't a real blog.)
Right now you're probably thinking of school, but that's not the only boring thing because you haven't seen weddings of people you don't know. Well, you might have... ... Anyway those are booooooooooooooooooooooooooring except for the cake. Time for school.

4 comments:

Kirk Moore said...

I thought you liked school -- well, at least a little :)

The Dude said...

I don't know what post this is but I'm gonna write this anyway... ...antidisastablishmintarianizm

The Dude said...

hi this is like an IM

Kirk Moore said...

uh . . . antidisestablishmentarianism