Sunday, March 18, 2007

Piano

I like piano, I think it is interesting! Piano is a big machine that makes sound from vibration of pushing down keys. I am good at piano but right now I'm working on the Maple Leaf Rag. If you get confused on where it is then you will just see it when you link to the "Maple Leaf Rag." Now, BACK to piano. WOW! I must of done this by accident! Ok then... ... Never mind. Are you good at piano? I once got worried I would get carpeltunnel from piano but my dad denied that. I have many books that help me practice but theory books are hooooooorrrrrrrrriiiiiiiibbbbbbllllle!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO DO SO MUCH WRITING!!!!!!!! Well sorry this was short but right now I'm being stupid and can't think of anything so well seeyah.

1 comment:

Kirk Moore said...

I think you can possibly get carpal tunnel from Guitar Hero, however :)