Saturday, March 17, 2007

Soccer

I like to play soccer, and I'm not that bad! I can't do much but I'm ok. I've been in soccer seasons and I use to practice in my back yard but right now it is a bit cold so I stopped for a little bit. On the season I did last was pretty awesome. I got the first goal in the whole entire thing!!!!! Also on a corner kick, a guy kicked the ball then hit with his head and made a goal!! What I want to do in soccer is a bicycle kick. Bicycle kicks are pretty amazing, but it doesn't look to hard. Sometimes I play a bit on my driveway, but never mind that. OH! WHOOPS! I forgot to tell you how to play soccer! Ok first if you have 2 people then all you do is put the ball in the middle of you guys AHEM! people then both of you try to kick the ball and score (hit the ball into a box.) and you'll need like a timer or something but at the end just see who scored more then that person wins! Well if you have more people then just divide it equally and play as a team though you might want to wear like different colored shirts so you know who is on your team so you know who to pass to. Mm'k well sooooooooooooooo BYE!

No comments: