Friday, December 19, 2008

Fun, Winter & Christmas


OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! Wow this is so exciting. We just had a snow day so school is cancelled. It is only 6 days until Christmas! The beautiful snowflakes are coming out of the sky and Christmas is coming, so I don't know what else to ask for. I have a hill right next to my house so I can go sledding anytime! I built a big tunnel out of snow, it wasn't finished, but it was 8 feet. It melted and snowed again. Inside I have been making Paper Airplanes. I just found a book that I used to love called Fantastic Flight, and it shows how to make many planes. Now I am building a snow fort out of just Ice Rocks and snow. I found this fun game called create a snowflake online.

1 comment:

Kirk Moore said...

Do you know what my favorite paper snowflake is?